Friday 27 June 2014

A Paua-Shell Dolphin Brooch!



Hiya all! Josefina here! Today I’m looking at lots of cool different things under my microscope! I’ve looked at all of the specimens I have so lets go outside and try find some cool flower petals or something to look at!


WOW! There’s so much stuff that I could look at! Grass is cool to look under a microscope because the cells look really cool! Oh my goodness! Look at that on the floor!!


It's a beautiful Paua-Shell dolphin brooch! I can't look at it under my microscope but I can put it in my treasure box! 


It's so adorable! I LOVE it! I can't wait to show my sisters!!


Well thanks for coming with my today and discovering this amazing brooch with me! Have you ever looked under a microscope or found a beautiful treasure?
-Josefina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment