Saturday 6 September 2014

Josefina's new doll!

"Hey Log what are you sitting on?" he looked at me excitedly.

"Hop off you!" He jumped of and I saw that it was a parcel.. For me!!

I quickly started to unwrap the gift. "Oh my goodness!"

"IT'S A DOLL!!" I squealed.

She's so beautiful She looks exactly like me! This is a perfect gift :)

She also comes with a book, I'll be reading that!!

She fits in perfectly with our other dolls!

I'm so glad that I have her! 
Do you have a special doll?
-Josefina

4 comments:

  1. What a cute photo story! Congrats to Josefina for getting a new doll! She's so cute ^.^ I do have a special doll, although all my dolls have a special place in my heart, Lanie has the most sentimental value =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This is adorable! All of my dolls are very special to me. :) I always remember the time I spent obsessing over one of my dolls before I got it. xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad Josephina has a new dolly! All of my dolls are special to me :)

    ReplyDelete