Saturday 28 February 2015

The Darling Doll Blog Award!

Hello Folks! Today I have yet another award post! Thanks to: Hope from 'All Things Doll!' For nominating me! Let's get this award post started!

Here are the rules!
1. Nominate at least 5 doll blogs.
2. Copy and paste these rules to your award post and put this award on your sidebar/award page.
3. Ask 5 original, fun questions for your nominees.
4. Tell your nominees why you like their blog!
5. You are not obligated to do this award, but you can't take credit for it if you don't do an award post.

Hope's questions!
1. What doll looks most like you?
Well I'm a bit of a mixture between 2 dolls. I have bright blue eyes, medium brown hair, and it's just shorter than my shoulders. I'm not very computer savvy so I don't know how to photoshop to dolls together but here are 2 MAGS, that if combined, would look similar to me! 
Ok so the hair colour,eye colour, skin colour, freckles of this doll.

And then the HAIR LENGTH of this fine young lady :) But I have a few natural blonde highlights in my hair and its like thick,boofy and curly! Hard to contain sometimes! LOL!
2.  What's the best part about being a blogger?
Heaps of things! But for the sake of this post I'l just say one :) I think just getting to express myself and my love of dolls! :)

3. If you were to make a custom, who would it be?
Well on my usual wonderings through different,amazing blogs I came across a cool blog called: Audra's Elements of Style. On this blog she has a few friends, many of them are custom dolls. I took a real liking to Tamsen. She is so pretty!! She's #55 with Marie-Grace eyes. I love her so much I'm seriously considering making her as my first ever custom! I'm not going to post a photo of her because I haven't asked for permission but if you would like to see go check out her blog! :)

4.  If you had to get rid of one of your dolls, which one would you get rid of?
I'm not even going to answer that question. All of my dolls are extremely special to me and I can't imagine parting with any of them :)

5. What is your favorite AG book?
Well I haven't read many of them but I really liked Josefina's Meet book :)


Now for the people I nominate!
For this award I looked at blogs I maybe hadn't visited before (some of them i have but most I haven't ) and then selected 5 that I really liked! :)
~ Ginny & June: Small Town American Girlz
I love Ginny and Junes blog! They are so nice and comment on my posts and also their photography is so cool and creative! :)
Dally L.: Saige's Locket 
As soon as I saw this blog i fell in love with it! One word to describe it is Elegant! From the header down to the font, it's so beautiful! Dally's photography is so amazing and is quite the inspiration :)
Charlie goes on so many cool adventures and they are always super fun! Her blog is so awesome!! 
 Zoe: Glowy Zoe
Zoe's blog is so fabulous! I her photography is so good! I love her style of photos :D
These dolls get up to so much fun and have been blogging for quite a few years now! I love reading their posts :D

Now for my questions :)
1. What are your thoughts on the new GOTY Grace Thomas?
2. What's your favourite AG historical character?
3. If you could have any retired AG doll what would it be?
4. When did you start your blog?
5. If you could make a custom what would he/she look like?

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! And thanks again Hope for nominating me!!!
-Lydia





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I liked reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers! I'll have to go check out a couple of those blogs now....:)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Ellie :) Hope you like them as much as I did :D
      -Lydia

      Delete