Wednesday 11 November 2015

I'm back from my trip!! :)

Hey hey hey!!! I'm back from my trip to America!!! Ahh it feels so good to be home :) We landed back in New Zealand a week ago today and man, am I glad to be back! I got a bit homesick while I was away! I missed my friends and my sister and my cozy bed >.< As promised I tried to take pictures but like half of them I can't seem to find.. like anywhere on my computer and sim cards O_o So thats strange.. but you have a few from the first week or two of travel! I made them into a little slideshow so this post wasn't a million miles long! So hope you like the slideshow :-*


usa trip slideshow - Kizoa Online Movie Maker


Now i should probably highlight some of my favorite things from my trip!

~ We went to Disney World Florida and it was so cool! My favorite was probably Animal Kingdom because there was less people and it was really inspiring to see all the different presentations about animals! Seeing as I'm thinking of a career with animals >.<

~ 'The Festival of the lion king' musical in Animal Kingdom! Oh the costumes were so incredible and  the dancing was spectacular. They did this aerial dance to 'can you feel the love tonight' there was legit tears in my eyes.

~ My first ever visit to an American Girl Store!!! Oh my gosh so in i think Washington D.C or in a city just outside we went to a mall and there was a American Girl Store in it!! Standing in the entrance I actually had so many feelings and emotions well up inside of me. I was in an American Girl Store!! I sadly didn't take any pictures inside because we thought we'd get told off but I spent about 3 hours inside it just walking and walking and walking around the amazing displays!

~ I went on my first every horse trail ride in Maryland. It was so cool! My horse was called Taco lol.

~ My discovered love for Oreos.. I'm not even kidding I could live on Oreos and Reeses buttercups!!!

~ Going to a Target was so so so great! I just stood in the toys aisle with my mouth hanging open. I need to show you guys what I got sometime >,<

~ Chick-fil-A!! My family ate at this restaurant many times... And consumed many Oreo milkshakes.

~ Toys-R-Us was just as I imagined it to be! A whole like warehouse dedicated to TOYS!! My heaven :)

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my trip overseas. Going to America was my dream and it was fulfilled! It was everything I had thought it would be, the houses were so cool and the way the neighborhoods were layed out made me so happy! I'm weird I know :) Thank you to all of you who recommended places for us to visit, we went to as many as we could and they were fabulous :-*
-Lydia

10 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an absolutely amazing time! I'm so glad you got to go to America! :) Oreos are delicious, aren't they?
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a fantastic time!! Oh I can't even explain how delicious they are!!! :0
      -Lydia

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I love the Lion King show, it's so cool! I'm so glad you enjoyed visiting our sunny state. I hope the weather was nice for you! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was very sunny! A bit too hot for my liking but at least it wasn't raining! O_o
      -Lydia

      Delete
  3. I am so happy you got to go to the US! Chick-fil-a is an amazing drive-thru! I love their cookies 'n' cream milkshakes!:D I can't wait to see what you got from Target!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I can't handle how much i love their milkshakes!! *.* I'll hopefully have a post up soon :-*
      -Lydia

      Delete
  4. Glad you liked it here! :) What did you get at the American Girl Store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! You'll have to see in an upcoming post!!... Mwa haha!
      -Lydia

      Delete
  5. YAAY! I'm so happy for you that you got to experience so many wonderful things! :D
    Oreos. Are. The. BOMB! I could eat them all day XD
    And, oh, yes! Chik-Fil-A is SO good! I love their chicken nuggets and waffle fries :)
    Toys R Us is just absolute heaven, isn't it? I seriously could spend hours in there. Actually... I may have done that already LOL!
    And Target is one of my favorite stores! And AG... Aaah.... Now THAT place is heaven on earth! LOLOL! XD
    Again, I'm so happy for you and your family! Hopefully you'll be able to come back again! :D
    Oh! And also, did you purchase anything at the AG store? ;)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaclynn! I hope to come back soon! I think my fam is thinking about it in the next few years >.< I'll have a post up soon about what I got at the AG store :)
      -Lydia

      Delete